- QWhat are the check-in and checkout times?
- ACheck-in is from 15:00, and checkout is by 11:00.
- QDo you offer early check-in?
- AEarly check-in is subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly.
- QDo you offer late checkout?
- ALate checkout is subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly.
- QWhat is your cancellation policy?
- AAs a rule, cancellations are free up to 15 days before check-in.
Cancellations made 14 thru 8 days before check-in will incur a 10% charge, 20% charge for 7 thru 2 days before and those made on the day of check-in an 80% charge. No-shows without any notice of cancellation will incur a 100% charge.
To cancel group reservations of 11 rooms or more, please contact your agency or the hotel directly.
For reservation plans with a separate cancellation policy, the said policy will apply.
- QCan I send my luggage to the hotel before I arrive?
- APlease contact the hotel in advance. We would be happy to store your luggage until check-in, with the exception of valuables, food, and dangerous items.
Include your check-in date and reservation name on the shipping label, and address your package to the hotel.
- QAre guide dogs and other service dogs allowed in the hotel?
- AService dogs are welcome in the hotel, but pets are not allowed.
- QWhat are your guest room amenities?
- AGuest rooms are equipped with bath towels, face towels, bath mats, nightwear, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and toothbrush sets.
Razors, hairbrushes, cotton swabs, and shower caps are provided at the front desk free of charge.
- QDo you have rooms with a separate bath and toilet?
- AAll rooms have a separate bath and toilet.
- QDo you have smoking rooms?
- AAll guest rooms are non-smoking. A designated smoking area is available on the first floor.
- QCan I use heated tobacco products in the guest room?
- AUse of heated tobacco products is not permitted in guest rooms. Please smoke in the designated smoking area of the hotel.
- QDo you have large family rooms that can accommodate a number of adults?
- AAll rooms other than the universal type are designed for four or more guests. The Deluxe Suite can accommodate up to eight guests. Please reserve a room that meets your requirements.
- QCan I watch videos and DVDs in my room?
- ADVD players are available for rent free of charge.
- QWhat appliances are available in the guest rooms?
- AAll our guest rooms are equipped with a hair dryer and cordless vacuum cleaner (Dyson), a microwave oven (Balmuda), an air purifier (Blueair), as well as a washing machine with dryer, and dehumidifier.
- QDo you offer parking?
- AParking is available. Parking is charged at JPY 500 per vehicle per night.
- QDo you have a hotel shuttle service?
- AThis service is unavailable at this time. Please use public transport to go to and from the hotel.
- QShould I book parking in advance?
- AParking reservation is not required.
- QDo I have to pay every time I leave the parking area?
- AParking is charged at a flat rate of JPY 500 per vehicle per night. You can leave and return to the car park as often as you like.
- QHow can I reach the hotel from Naha Airport?
- AGuests can reach the hotel via taxi, rental car, bus, or airport shuttle. For more details, please check the “Access” page.
- QHow long does it take to get to the beach?
- ANabee Beach is an eight-minute walk or a three-minute drive from the hotel.
- QIs there a convenience store nearby?
- AThere is a Lawson within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- QWhat are the closest medical facilities?
- AOnna Clinic is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, and Okinawa Chubu Hospital is 40 minutes away.
Babies & Kids
- QDo you have accessories for babies?
- AWe have a range of infant accessories available free of charge. However, numbers are limited so we advise you to book in advance.
(Strollers (type B), baby beds, bed guards, toddler step stools, potty seats, diaper pails, tableware, and toys)
- QDo you have items especially for children?
- AWe have child slippers and a child bathroom kit which includes a toothbrush. Please inquire at the reception desk.
- QDo you charge extra if my child and I sleep in the same bed?
- AThe overnight charge is free for a child of elementary school age or younger (up to 12 years old) sleeping with you in the same bed. An adult charge applies if your child needs separate bedding.
- QCan the beds be put together?
- AWe can customize our guest rooms depending on your needs. Please inquire with our staff.
Facility & Service
- QDo you have a common bath area?
- AThis is unavailable.
- QIs there a charge for using the pool?
- AHotel guests can use the pool for free.
- QDo you provide towels at the pool?
- ATowels are available for rent.
- QDo you have flotation devices available for rent?
- AInflatable armbands can be rented free of charge. (Limited quantities available)
- QAre babies allowed to use the hot spring/pool?
- AFor health and hygiene reasons, infants still in diapers are not permitted to use the facility. This includes swim diapers.
- QCan unaccompanied children use the pool?
- AChildren who are under 12 years of age or less than 140 cm tall must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- QDoes the hotel have a gym?
- AThe gym is on the first floor. Hotel guests can use it for free at any time of the day. (Only for guests aged 16 and above)
- QIs there a day care center in the hotel?
- AWe do not have a day care center.
- QIs there a parcel delivery service at the hotel?
- AParcel delivery service is available at the reception on the first floor. (Payment via cash only)
- QDo you have an ice machine?
- AThere is one beside the elevator on each floor.
- QIs there an ATM inside the hotel?
- AUnfortunately, an ATM is not available in the hotel. You may use the ATM in the nearby convenience store (Lawson), which is approximately a five-minute walk from the hotel.
- QAre there wheelchair-friendly toilets in the hotel?
- AWheelchair-friendly toilets are located near the lobby area on the first floor.
- QDo you have wheelchairs available?
- AWe rent out wheelchairs for free. Please let us know in advance if you wish to borrow one since the number of wheelchairs is limited.